A few hours ago my partner and I were out at the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz waiting in line and a couple of potheads came up to us and started making fun of my tics and the way I spoke. I'd say they were being pretty cruel about it, too. At least that was before the pair of cops came up behind them and busted them both for drug possession.
Isn't it nice when people get what they deserve?
Oh, also: We're still waiting on the results on another run in with a jerk when a shopkeep was extremely rude to me and informed my partner and I, after we had paid for our stuff, that we were not welcome in the store and to get out. He said that I was very annoying and that my tics were "a bad joke." When my partner informed him that I had a disability and that was why I was ticcing he told her that he didn't care and that he shouldn't have to deal with "all the crazy people in the world." Yup, they'll be hearing from us again and from the reaction of the manager that guy's not going to be keeping his job, which is good.
Updates on their way!
Hello world!
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment