I need to vent. As many of you may be aware another trans woman was brutally beaten while employees and other patrons stood around watching and laughing. One of the employees filmed the incident and posted it to youtube, apparently "for the lulz."
I read the Bilerico story on the topic. I read some of the comments.
I want to say this: I am sick and tired of people excusing the filming of this horrific beating under the pretense that the employee filmed the incidence due to some philanthropic desire to aid a police investigation.
Can I remind people of one fact here?
MCDONALD'S HAS SECURITY CAMERAS!!!
Hello world!
1 year ago
1 comment:
Yeah, I saw that stuff online as it was breaking. I wasn't terribly impressed by the lack of action by those three male staff just standing around. They could have done a lot more than just stand there and let her be attacked. It reminds me of the case of Tyra Hunter who died because ambos didn't assist her when she was dying. Yeah, I must remind myself not to buy from McSucks.
Post a Comment